What you will need:
- Large glass cylindrical vase
- Spray-on glue
- Lace fern
- Large candle
- Cut the ferns off the vine stem into single pieces.
- Gently spray with the spray glue.
- One by one, pressing firmly in a single layer, glue around the bottom third of the cylinder. When those have adhered, spray more glue gently on the attached ferns and gently press another layer of ferns on top, leaving tips free.
- Repeat the layer again if you wish.
- Centre a big white candle in the middle. Surprisingly the ferns will stay green for about a month.