What you will need:
- Flowers and Bermuda cedar clippings
- Floral wire
- Floral tape
- Wire cutters
- Measure your head by wrapping a piece of wire around its circumference. Depending on the floral wire you’re using, you may need to join two pieces together to create the perfect-sized circle to fit your head.
- Create a circular shape by making hooks at each end of the wire: bend the end of one wire to create a loop; stick the end of the other wire through the loop and bend it back to create another loop; twist the ends around each wire to secure.
- Cut the stem of a daisy so that it’s about seven inches long from the bud.
- Place the bud of the daisy on the wire of the headband. Wrap the stem around the wire and secure with floral tape.
- Add a few more buds in the same fashion. When you have three or four in a bunch together, secure by wrapping floral wire around the stems. Continue on like this until wire headband is filled with buds.
- When the headband is filled with buds, stick Bermuda cedar clippings throughout, making sure each is secured with floral wire.