What you will need:
- Mini picture-frame from craft store
- Five-minute epoxy, available at any hardware store
- Bermuda Cedar tree clippings
- Shell, available from beach or craft store
- Wood to cover frame in. We used Bermuda Cedar, which we managed to get as scrap from a local carpentry shop.
- Photo or painting for inside of frame
- Separate picture-frame from its back and take out glass so that the only part you are working with is the frame itself.
- Measure and cut pieces of wood to cover the outward-facing sides of the frame.
- Using five-minute epoxy, glue wood to sides of frame.
- Glue greenery and shell to side of frame, if desired.
- Insert photo or painting into frame.